Verified Reviewer

3.3

Ive been trying to get Amazon to take the hold off of my accout for a month. They flagged as something suspicious regarding my back account with Chime.

A mobile bank. Its not a clear way to get in touch with customer service. I called and talked to one agant and she didn't seem to know what she was doing and I requested a supervisor. She said the same bull.

Gotta wait 24hrs for a response from an accout specialist. This is the third time Ive tried and they still have yet to resolve it even though I provided all documents they requested. They also don't traditionally call back they correspond through email but have yet to recieve anything. They have been worthless from the get go.

They have cost me most of my free trial and I'm sure they will tell me there is nothing they can do about that. Once again fail.

User's recommendation: Don't do it. Amazon is too big now. They don't give a *** about thier customers.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Pros: Have a lot of affordable stuff.

Amazon Cons: Cant use a new bank account, Dont care, Hanging up on a customer.

Comments