Verified Reviewer

Hi, I'm 16, and unfortunately, I do not have a card, so I use my parents. Every single time I try to order something, you guys put my account on hold, and I can't verify it because my parents are super skeptical and will not let me use their documents, so I decided to buy an Amazon Gift Card, instead.

Just now, I redeemed it, and you guys put my account on hold, so now there's just $41 in there for no reason, and I can't even spend it. I bought it online, so I can't even refund the card? Also, $41 is a huge amount of money to me because I do have to pay my parents for stuff like my phone bill and other things. Also, I do realize, I had made multiple other accounts, and you guys have put it on hold, but like as I already explained, I literally cannot verify it even if I wanted to.

I would be grateful for a refund, or please process my order or unlock my account.

Also, I don't understand why you guys keep locking it too, because I don't do anything wrong? If it were to be suspicious, then the card would've been canceled, the amount of times you guys canceled my moms card made her have to order a new one, I would be grateful if you would just unlock it, or refund, thank you.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments