Verified Reviewer

I tried to place an order for a client using my account. I put in his card info and placed the order.

The next day my account was on hold. I submitted a document with copies of the card and all the billing info associated with it. I was told this wasnt good enough and to submit a bill. This is a reloadable card with no bill.

I have called and was told a specialist will contact me which never happened. I called a second time and was given more of the same run around. I dont care if you cancel the order or remove the card I just need my account unlocked. I can verify anything you need me to about my account and my personal card on file but the one in question is reloadable with no paperwork.

This seems like a simple issue and I dont see why I should forfeit my account over something so trivial. Any help would be appreciated

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments