Verified Reviewer

I set up an account and paid for my order with my debit card. They locked my account for suspicious activity lol I don't know what is suspicious.

Anyways, as I said I paid with a debit card and sent in a copy of my most recent bank statement. These idiots email me back asking that I send the required documents. A billing statement with last 4 digits of my card showing. Well if you know anything about the credit and debit difference you know that a billing statement does not come for a debit card which is linked to a checking account and they will not show a card # on your bank statement.

They will show your bank account #. Anyways trying to explain this to these idiots on the phone got hung up on twice then the 3rd time was told oh sorry we will have to fill out a form and email you in the next 24 hours. What the *** you guys are idiots.

I tried to even have them call my bank while on the call but they refused. I'm completely disappointed!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Pros: Speed of shipping, Pros are very affordable and quick delivery of products.

Amazon Cons: Receiving product, Cant get through to customer service.

Comments