Verified Reviewer

My account at Amazon.com has been cancelled, this includes all Audible & Kindle accounts too.

I requested for my account at Amazon.com.au to be cancelled a couple of weeks ago, because this one was set up in error. That was completed.

But it was only just today that I received an email saying that my main account at Amazon.com including Prime, Kindle & Audible has been cancelled as well.

This account contained YEARS of purchases - books, kindle ebooks, audiobooks - thousands of dollars worth!!!

Now, because I dont have an account anymore, I have no way of contacting customer service.

And what makes it even harder is that I live in New Zealand, so cant even find a phone number that works from here.

Please, please, please help me sort this! I am devastated!

Preferred solution: I want my account back! If that can’t be done, then I want every single title both Kindle & Audible that I have purchased reinstated for free. I DID NOT ask for this to happen! .

Amazon Pros: Wide variety, Its nice to be able to order on line, Books and digital content, Huge variety of stock available.

Amazon Cons: Terrible website, Extremely difficult to contact customer service.

Comments