3.3

Recently, within the last month, deliveries have literally sucked. I live in an apartment building with about 40 units in my building.

All units are numbered yes theyre small but there are numbers on the doors. I have to stand outside when I think my deliveries about to be dropped off because I never know where its going to be left. Today, one delivery was at my door, another delivery never even made it into the building, it was left outside.

Last week they said they left my delivery in the mail room, we have no mail room, so who knows if it was even at the right address, I never received it.

Theyre getting paid to do a job and they arent doing it. Im paying monthly for my packages to be left at MY door.

Yesterday they handed my package to A resident, not the resident and I happened to find it on top of the mailboxes.

I order a lot from Amazon, but Im losing my loyalty and respect because of lazy delivery drivers.

I have delivery 0 stars because thats what they deserve at this point.

User's recommendation: Don’t live in apts where the drivers might have to climb stairs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Lots of items, Convenient i dont have to leave my house.

Amazon Cons: Do not have customer focus approach, Does not care about missed delivery and inconveniencing customer.

Location: North Raleigh Street, Westminster, CO 80030