Seven Hills, Queensland

Amazon are full of empty promises. I have been purchasing through Amazon recently backed with the confidence that their A to Z guarantee had my back if something went wrong. Well something went wrong when I purchased an item from a third party seller. After about 10 chat sessions with support, several emails and a package that was returned with the tracking showing it was delivered to the recipient. My claim gets denied saying that the package was not received.

Firstly the seller sold me and a couple of others products then disappeared offline with nothing else for sale. The product was sold as "new" but was clearly not. The product was a mobile phone with no manuals, no warranty and documentation for another model in the box that also belonged to another phone. But still it's my fault apparently.

After almost 2 months I receive an email saying that Amazon tries to promote a fair marketplace for buyers and sellers. I'm sorry but in this whole ordeal not once has their been any fairness towards me "The Buyer" not that this will go anywhere anyway since as someone else has said no one in support speaks English and after the loss from this package alone I refuse to call their support centre and spend more money seeing as I am in Australia.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Refund me with gift card balance so I can purchase other products.

Amazon Pros: Ordering online.

Amazon Cons: Poor customer service, Long time to get refund.

Comments