Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Jun 17, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. They read my email about being scammed and someone pretending to be their technician, who then charged some items on our account for himself. They took all charges off of our account..

Original review posted by user May 18, 2021

I just want Amazon to know that someone was able to do this so easily. They had my credit card number and charged two gift cards on our card.

My husband hung up on the guy twice. We called our credit card company immediately and reported it. He tried to get my husband to email him the gift cards. That didn't work.

Our card company intercepted on our behalf.

I got a response from Amazon and I just replied to them yesterday. They are wanting me to pay for the two items first.

User's recommendation: Scammers are very tricky. He pretended to be tech support when we were setting up our new Amazon Fire Stick.

Preferred solution: Reverse the two charges from my credit card..

Amazon Pros: Wide variety of products.

Comments

#2014852

Yeah, you're an idiot...They have your info because YOU or YOUR FOOL husband gave it to them. These tech support scams are geared to hook in idiots like you.

The fact that you talked to them at all shows how stupid you are. Let me guess, you responded to a phone call, played into their hands, giving them access to your devices, they then went into your account and had fun.

Go to YouTube and search for tech support scams. You are a fool, please do not have children.