Verified Reviewer

Hello, my name is Yaron Berger, and I'm from ISRAEL, a very good customer of Amazon for many years.

Recently, I've been ordering quite a lot of products offerred for sale on your website.

Usually the deliveries of the packages, are being proccessed very quickly and arrive to my address very fast.

But the last few orders are delayed, and I don't know why, it is taking a long time to get it, and in addittion the shipping is very slowly as well.

Maybe you can advise all the suplliers and the online store, working with you and selling their products on your website, to work more with UPS, and not DHL / FEDEX, something is stuck on the way and deliveries are not fast enough. I have also a problem with one package which has arrived to my country with FEDEX, the order no.

is - 112-748****-787****. I see it is held in Jerusalem, but we don't have a fedex terminal in Jerusalem.

Only in Tel Aviv airport and in Haifa up north of the country. Maybe you can contact the supplier of this package, and inform them with the current situation, maybe they should contact Fedex Int'l.

I will appreciate for your help.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Best Regards