Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Mar 22, 2022

This company advertises Nutri XS Keto BHB 800 mg tablets for getting the body into ketosis.

When I purchased the 14-day trial on March 2, 2022, I saw in my email that they had added a "cleanse" product to my order and charged me for it - without my permission. I immediately called their customer service number to tell them to take it off, refund the price - and cancel it all as I didn't approve of their "sneaky" add-on charge.

At that point I didn't trust their business.

The woman on the phone said she would take care of it for me.

She put through the refund for the cleanse and said that she would cancel the keto product as well.

I believed and trusted her to do so.

To my surprise on March 17, 2022, I found a $96.95 charge on my credit card.

I called the number and was told that they didn't have a cancellation request on their records, so though they would cancel future shipments, I was stuck with the $96.95 charge.

I told them that - in good faith - I believed the woman would do what she said she would do so I didn't call back within the 14-day trial - which actually, is only 13 days because you have to call 1 day BEFORE the 14 days.

The attitude I received was "too bad for you". How convenient for them to tell the customer they will mark their account - not do so - then collect the outrageous amount because "there's nothing on the account showing I cancelled".

To me, this is fraud.

Yes, I'm a "pissed customer"!

User's recommendation: Do NOT do business with this company.

Amazon Cons: Added a product to order without permission, Cust serv failed to note acct resulting in large charge, Cust serv responded with a too bad for you attitude.

Comments