filters
State:
City:
Product:

Amazon - Complaints

I was helped by Kim and Jean on a customer chat about an item I had ordered and got the wrong item sent to me , I was frustrated as I kept telling them it was not my fault I got the wrong item sent to me for the second time but was treated as it was, I was asked for pictures which I sent and even then they were not helpful at all .I am so frustrated and they just didn't care at all .So unprofessional

Amazon Firestick Unreliable

Its a totally useless bit of equipment which can only becrelied upon to let you down when you most want to use it A Waste of Money

Amazon - Late shipping

I ordered an item Monday morning. Tuesday morning I received a message from Amazon saying that my order had shipped, and was provided a tracking number. When I tracked the package, it just said ready for UPS. Here we are on Thursday, and the package still hasn’t shipped. I understand that this wasn’t an Amazon Prime order, and that UPS ground would take a while, but not shipping until at least 4 days later doesn’t help things. The seller’s shipping policy states “all orders shipped within two days”. If they couldn’t meet the shipment time frame, I should have been notified.
3.4

Amazon - LIES ABOUT SHIPPING

Amazon claims free 2 day shipping if you are enrolled in Prime, but your can never get things in two days any more, usually takes a week or longer, so they say the 2 day shipping is now when the item ships from its location
1.6
  • Lies about free 2 day prime delivery
  • Which is 5-6 days in reality

Amazon - SHIPPING

IF THE *** ADDRESS SLIP SAYS GENERAL DELIVERY DONT SEND IT THROUGH ANYTHING BUT THE *** POST OFFICE NO ONE LIKES WASTING HOURS ON THE *** PHONE BECAUSE SOME *** DOESNT KNOW WHAT GENERAL DELIVERY MEANS!!!!! GETTTTTT FUCKKKKEEDDDDD
1.1

Amazon - Scamming customers

Fyi. I don't need anything free. But your company continues to contact me saying I have won $1000 gift card, ok? Where the *** is it?you have all my personal info. What the *** are you doing with it? And I have tried to contact you. No response. Is this a damn scam??? I say yes it is. So do my lawyers. As I read all the customers complaints about the same issue. And you haven't done a damn thing. I think we should all get together and form a class action suit against your scamming *** company. Hope to get a response, if not... Amazon will be the biggest issue in the news media.

Amazon - Spam mobile calls

I am receiving robo mobile calls from Amazon to work for them. Sometimes five times a day. I block every number they use but then they come in on a different number. How can I stop them. I have never ever used Amazon and I have never had a membership.
Reply to reviews
If you don't like the item you purchased from Amazon, and it happens to be sold by a foreign seller (Amazon doesn't mention it), you can't return it. We purchased a lamp that happened to be sold by a Chinese seller, who did not apparently have a return address in the...
h.kitchener
h.kitchener

Sound advice about buying on Amazon from foreign sellers.

I didn't like
  • Amazon does not honor a to z guarantee
Reply to reviews
A few months ago someone hacked my Amazon account and charged two items illegally. I contact Amazon and my credit card company. Amazon didn't do anything; my credit care company reversed the charges and replaced my card. I called Amazon again about my card being...

The good old days are GONE ; nobody cares how long you have or haven't been a customer. Your comment about "sign of the times" is 100% accurate.

3.1
I didn't like
  • Treament by security to fix my problem

What I sent amazon

My wife can no longer watch her videos because Amazon told her she had to update her browser. I find it amazing that amazon feels I should update my browser to suit their needs. Just like that, update or your prime account that you paid for will no longer let you watch videos. Big companies don't seem to realize that stupid decisions can be their downfall. I am debating the value of amazon prime at this moment.
2.7