2.0

I bought today a Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 64 GB (Previous Generation - 3rd), i bought it because there was a promotion on the right side showing 5 easy payments for it, for $50 / month, it seemed great (It was not financing, it was a promo)!After initiating the purchase, my card was charged for the entire amount.

I called the customer service, of course they did not know which promo i was referring to, so i have decided to cancel my purchase.

Believe it or not, i will have to wait for 10 days to get a refund. I make purchases all the time on Amazon, so i know what i saw. I did not take a screen shot of the purchase page, so it is my word against Amazon, too bad, after 10 years i will close my account. This is a scam and i am sure people get charged for the entire amount but they don't complain.

I tried to repurchase the same product (but the promo was gone, one by IP address?Maybe.)

Review about: Amazon Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Product selection, Ease of checkout.

I didn't like: Just plain poor customer service, Promotion gone after check out, Refund 10 days after cancellation.

Comments