About three weeks ago I lost my ipad on a trip. I called Amazon customer service on or around 3/7/18 as my ipad is part of that account.

It took less than 5 minutes to freeze my account. The following day when I realized my device would not be recovered I placed another call to have my account unlocked and then would have proceeded to remove that device from my account. Fast forward to 3/20/18 and have literally had 4 -5 discussions with customer service on unlocking my account and am told the same thing every time, that the "investigative department" will reach out me within 24 - 48 hours, still hasn't happened. I did receive a couple of emails to call them in regards to this matter only to be told that yet again the "investigative department" will reach out.

I find this unacceptable and all the apologies from the customer service department does me zero good. Oh and did I mention you can't speak to anyone in the elusive "investigative department".

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments