Rochester, New York

PURCHASED A 5PC BOWL SET FOR A WEDDING PRESENT EARLY.BY TIME THE COUPLE OPENED IT WAS A MONTH LATER AND A BOWL WAS BROKEN.

MY FAULT THAT I NEVER CHECKED INSIDE. I WANTED IT WRAPPED LIKE IT WAS DELIVERED. ALL I WANTED WAS TO GET ONE BOWL REPLACED, BUT THE CUSTOMER SERIVICE IS *** POOR AND MAKES IT VERY DIFFICULT TO CONTACT ANYONE PERSONALLY. I AM THINKING OF CANCELLING MY AMAZON PRIME ACCOUNT, AS SO MANY THINGS ARE SOLD THRU A 3RD PARTY.

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS TYPE OF SALES AND SERVICE.

MY NEXT OPTION IS TO CONTACT THE CREDIT CARD THAT IT WAS CHARGED ON AND SEE IF I CAN GET ANYWHERE WITH THEM.ALSO THIS GLASS ITEM WAS NOT PACKED VERY GOOD.

Review about: Pasta Bowls Set.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amazon Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $74
Preferred solution I would like the large serving bowl replaced. it was in several pieces

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Amazon Allowed A Phishing/Scam Artist To Buy $300.00 Worth Of Fraudulent Gift Cards Out Of My Account And Never Put A Stop To It! Amazon "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..." Read more THIS is how Amazon trains its delivery morons -- DANGEROUS! Amazon "...Amazon left a stack of boxes (some marked "heavy") completely blocking in the main door to my house -- putting me and my entire family at risk..." Read more Amazon - Amaozn holding my money for more than 100 days! Having the same issue, THEN DO THIS!!! Amazon "Amazon as a money transmitter and Amazon’s payment services is governed by each State's Money Services Act. I have been selling on Amazon marketplace for the last 8 month as..." Read more Amazon Customer Care Review Amazon "Amazon going down hill! No attempt at any source of solution to not backing up prime member and sticking up for a vendor that provides false information on the website...." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more