Rochester, New York

PURCHASED A 5PC BOWL SET FOR A WEDDING PRESENT EARLY.BY TIME THE COUPLE OPENED IT WAS A MONTH LATER AND A BOWL WAS BROKEN.

MY FAULT THAT I NEVER CHECKED INSIDE. I WANTED IT WRAPPED LIKE IT WAS DELIVERED. ALL I WANTED WAS TO GET ONE BOWL REPLACED, BUT THE CUSTOMER SERIVICE IS *** POOR AND MAKES IT VERY DIFFICULT TO CONTACT ANYONE PERSONALLY. I AM THINKING OF CANCELLING MY AMAZON PRIME ACCOUNT, AS SO MANY THINGS ARE SOLD THRU A 3RD PARTY.

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS TYPE OF SALES AND SERVICE.

MY NEXT OPTION IS TO CONTACT THE CREDIT CARD THAT IT WAS CHARGED ON AND SEE IF I CAN GET ANYWHERE WITH THEM.ALSO THIS GLASS ITEM WAS NOT PACKED VERY GOOD.

Review about: Pasta Bowls Set.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amazon Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $74
Preferred solution I would like the large serving bowl replaced. it was in several pieces

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Amazon - SIMPLEHUMAN DO NOT HONOR WARRANTIES Amazon "i purchased a Simplehuman butterfly lid step trashcan for $120+ ,I bought when we was renovating our kitchen to have it when we was done. so i had the can..." Read more Double order on two sofa's by Amazon Amazon "Customer service was horrendous the people they have working for Amazon doesn't have Amazon nor its customers issues in mind!! They talk to you as if it is a game!!..." Read more Amazon Jarrah Honey Review Amazon "Don't order from this AMAZON SELLER! AMAZON WON'T REMOVE THIS BAD SELLER, NOR LET BUYERS RATE THIS BAD SELLER AND WARN OTHER AMAZON BUYERS ABOUT THIS BAD SELLER. I ordered..." Read more Amazon Customer Care Review Amazon "Amazon going down hill! No attempt at any source of solution to not backing up prime member and sticking up for a vendor that provides false information on the website...." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more