1.8

PURCHASED A 5PC BOWL SET FOR A WEDDING PRESENT EARLY.BY TIME THE COUPLE OPENED IT WAS A MONTH LATER AND A BOWL WAS BROKEN.

MY FAULT THAT I NEVER CHECKED INSIDE. I WANTED IT WRAPPED LIKE IT WAS DELIVERED. ALL I WANTED WAS TO GET ONE BOWL REPLACED, BUT THE CUSTOMER SERIVICE IS *** POOR AND MAKES IT VERY DIFFICULT TO CONTACT ANYONE PERSONALLY. I AM THINKING OF CANCELLING MY AMAZON PRIME ACCOUNT, AS SO MANY THINGS ARE SOLD THRU A 3RD PARTY.

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS TYPE OF SALES AND SERVICE.

MY NEXT OPTION IS TO CONTACT THE CREDIT CARD THAT IT WAS CHARGED ON AND SEE IF I CAN GET ANYWHERE WITH THEM.ALSO THIS GLASS ITEM WAS NOT PACKED VERY GOOD.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i would like the large serving bowl replaced. it was in several pieces" as the author lost $74. The author is overall dissatisfied with Amazon and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amazon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Amazon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments