Amazon and Fedex

I have spent thousands and thousands over the years ordering from Amazon.com. The service used to be excellent but suddently they started using FedEx Smartpost and no matter if I pay extra or not, my order will sit somewhere for days. Right now a book has been sitting in the Denver facility for two days. I live 2 hours away. Then I predict it will come to my town in Buena Vista, Colorado and sit there for two days. The facility is a half mile away from my house.Then to the P.O. for a day. SmartPost is dumbpost.It is not Amazon's service that I am complaining about but their use of Fedex Smartpost as their carrier. The Post Office has told me that Fedex Smartpost doesn't leave the Denver facility until they have enough to make the trip worthwhile. I don't know about that. I rarely use the FREE shipping with Amazon anymore but pay and it doesn't seem to make any difference in shipping time. Wake up, Amazon.com!!!
Buena Vista, Colorado
Service
Amazon Shipping Service

Amazon Is Great For Screwing Their Merchants

Amazon Screwes their merchants to benefit the consumer even if they are lying. So now, I buy stuff online from amazon and place a false claim to get my money back. I started to screw the merchants after I was screwed unfairly. So go to amazon and place an order and pretend you did not get it. very simple. Place an order with amazon fullfilment and just tell them that you have a rash or an issue with the product. Use it until the end and return it. Do the same thing over and over until amazon realizes that and open a new account later.

I was screwed by a customer and amazon after the customer got the product and it was new. unbelievable ... I WILL NEVER USE AMAZON AGAIN

Do the honest thing instead. Report Amazon to the better business bureau:

Don't screw over innocent sellers.

I realize of course your comments are probably being sarcastic. You are right that by having such unethical policies, Amazon is basically encouraging theft.

Don't let them get by with it and don't stick it to innocent sellers. It just perpetuates the problem and Amazon doesn't care if these folks get screwed.

Take it out on Amazon, not innocent sellers.

deesgrp is right, what you're doing is illegal, and you just admitted to it online.

Her point isn't lost on me. Buyers do this day in and day out and Amazon's incompetent policies make it so it slips off Amazon's back and hits the seller square in the face.

Basically the buyer can say: "I never recieved the item" (even if they did) and "I tried to contact the seller" (even if they didn't) and amazon will send one email that looks like spam to the seller. If the seller catches it, they can respond and supposedly 'won't be held responsible if everything checks out' but if they miss that email (easy to do, it looks like all of Amazon's other spam) then Amazon just hits them with the full charge, tells the buyer they can keep the item, and literally cuts off communication with the seller.

(they tell you they will no longer respond to your emails. At that point post what happened up here and contact the Better business bureau www.bbb.org since the bbb will force amazon to consider and reply to your arguments until it is settled.

I sell products on Amazon. People claim that the product is no good or want the full refund.

Amazon refunds them without your authorization and doesn't even follow up to get the product back to you. Amazon merchants get screwed all the time.

So, yes you can screw people by buying products and put in a false claim. Amazon doesn't care because they are not paying for it.

I am a seller on Amazon, a sole tradre who started with nothing and work *** hours making this my living. Why do you think that you are so special to screw people like me over, guessing someone who probably doesn't work for no reason and gets my money from the state too. Wish I could come to your house and STEEL what is/isn't yors so you know how it feels

This person probably doesn't think they are committing fraud and can be arrested for it. There wouldn't be so many sellers on Amazon if it was that easy to defraud them. You just got screwed because you either didn't follow their policies, or didn't follow through

Did you stop to think that this type of action is unlawful and you could end up in jail?

View more comments (7)
Santa Monica, California
Loss

Stay Away from Amazon if your a Seller.....Get things free if your a buyer, just filed a false claim

I was a new seller with amazon and I don't have problems with people because I am fair and pride myself on doing things right! Until I became a seller on Amazon. One guy knew that all he had to do was find any reason to file a claim and he would get his money back, and even said thanks for the item it's nice, can you send the case too and if you don't I will file a claim....then I recieved a negative email from amazon which prompt me to ask, what recourse does sellers have and the person said oh we have none, but you can appeal, I thought something doesn't add up then another buyer turn around and did the same thing, and request to close my account with them and I will not do business with them ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with yuppers. Here's an even more specific link:

If enough of us report this unethical business practice, maybe we will be heard. This is a crime.

www.bbb.org let them know what happened and they will force amazon to work through it with you.

View more comments (1)
Houston, Texas

Amazon escrow payments.com

I found a Harley motor cycle on the cycle trader. I made the deal with the payment to be held in escrow as a third party bY amazon escrow account, put into a bank of America acct. I received paper work from amazon with bank of America logo on the email. The funds I wired to bank of America were not excepted,as the money was go to fourth party. What a scam.the ad was put into cycle trader by a private person.it was for. A 2008 Harley davidson,with many photos and a copy of the title with the owners name. This happened June 15 2011 the seller and the amazon represerntative were both identified on my caller i d .
North Fort Myers, Florida

Overpriced

Update by user Jun 08, 2011

Where I say $138, it should say $138 more.

Original review posted by user Jun 08, 2011
I just purchased a Canon PowerShot SX130 IS Digital Camera for $191 from Amazon and Fingerhut list the same Camera for $329. That is a 72% mark up on the same product. If you don't believe me do the math or have someone who can do the math for you. Here is the website http://www.best-price.com/product/canon-powershot-sx130-is-digital-camera/10167****/1/ I got the information off of. However, Fingerhut does not use the exact name as the others Canon 12MP/12X Zoom Digital Camera, but on close up it is the exact same as what I ordered. I do not understand why Fingerhut's prices are so much higher. It does not make sense. I know we live in a capitalist country and if people will pay that price then it is not a crime to charge, in my opinion if I owned a company, I would have good ethics and keep my prices fair. I don't care how big my company is, I would not try and over charge people for products, that in this case they find $138 cheaper. So people if you have access, go to a website that will give a comparison of prices and pick the best price. I do not know how a company could stay in business, somehow, someway people are not forced to use Fingerhut, but have no other option. That is the only reason I could see someone paying $138 for the same product.

Anytime you buy anything off the internet that cost more than a cheap meal best to check several sites before placing the order. Amazon retail prices are also wildly inflated.

No idea why. They had Mountain House camp food listed as retail for $44., sale priced 78% discount which if I recall correctly, was about $11 for their 4/person breakfast meal. A check at the Mountain House website the same was RETAIL priced at about $9, so you are actually paying more than retail. I contacted the Amazon seller and they said "they didn't notice".

Same for other items such as fishing equipment but those retail prices are harder to verify. Just bought a pair of name brand tennis shoes. The exact same pair was RETAIL priced three different places on Amazon and varied by $20 although the sale prices were within about $6. It makes shopping at Amazon confusing.

A buyer may think they got a better deal with a jacked up retail price, than an honest sellers pricing.

If Amazon wants to maintain it's integrity simple errors like this should not be ignored.

They can change it but they don't. Walmart or Amazon it is getting all the same now-a-days.

This is a complaint against Fingerhut which is so very expensive. Why is it listed as a complaint against Amazon?

You must have read the price of a seller on Amazon, as Amazon sells it for the price you paid.

when it comes to fingerhut the catch is you can make montlhy payments but they over charged on all of their products which is why the camera cost that much more.

Washington, District Of Columbia
Amazon Website

Wrong account charged, resulting in collections action.

Update by user Jul 18, 2011

Took the time to file a complaint with my state\'s consumer protection/trade commission department. They took it seriously enough to contact Amazon on my behalf and have put them on a 3-year watch list. The outcome is yet uncertain but am satisfied my state is taking...

Or could it be that you entered in your new info but didn't make it your current payment method and then Amazon attempted to charge the one designated by you as your primary payment option. And you don't realize the collection agent is "partnering" with you against Amazon to get payments? A common collection practice,

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Amazon Account

A seller's biggest nightmare (AMAZON)

I have been an amazon member for approximately 5 years i.e. since my first year of college in N.Y. Everything was going well over the years until I started selling my college items on amazon. I was selling them because I was finally graduating and I was ready to head...

Amazon stole $3600+ from me, telling me to ship the items 7 months ago. Each date when the funds were to transfer it would give an error and no money went to my bank account.

I called many times and was assured all was set, and the following friday it would be transferred. Never transferred, all the people received their products , no A-Z claims have been filed. Then I was told none of my 5 customers left me feedback, so money will be held for 30 days, anyway it has been 6 months an Iphone 4S, a Laptop, and desktop, an Ipad.

And an expensive TV later I still have not received one dime. :cry

View more comments
Bridgewater Township, New Jersey

Amazon.com Swindles Disabled Vet-Author Out of Book Sales Profits

Amazon.com Swindles Disabled Veteran-Author Out of Book Sales Profits Let this be a warning to all who would do business with the corporate giant, Amazon.com. I don't want to have to fight this battle. God knows, I've had enough of them – serving as a helicopter ambulance pilot in Vietnam; playing a part in exposing a corrupt state prison system as a young counselor, and more minor battles against injustice than I can remember. I'm tired, and have not been well. But this is plain, *** wrong, what Amazon.com did to me – and apparently as well to other vendors on their site. They will not get away with my deserved profit. Since 2002, under the Amazon Advantage program on their site, I have been selling a book I wrote and published. Because I had no money to promote the book, I settled for the less-than-customary percentage in exchange for a chance to get it out there on Amazon.com. Nine years later, in the process of requesting profits from my account that I have never requested over the years, I had a shocking discovery. Instead of a balance of over a couple hundred dollars, that I expected, I was informed that I have a negative account balance of $151.19! How could this be? Without funds to promote it, the book was always a slow seller, but I had lost track of the times I had received orders from Amazon.com, always for only one or two books at a time, but the modest sales had built up over the years. I shall not go into detail about the hellish exchange of messages I endured with this company, trying to get the information about my account. Beyond farming out support to other countries, they apparently train their representatives to a high degree in the skills of deflection and obfuscation, I think designed to wear a person out and make him or her give up their pursuit of answers – or, for that matter, collecting a profit. After three days of exchanges, I finally had my answers. The money in my account – my profits for sales on the Amazon.com site – was gone . . . more than gone. I was informed in the email (they refused to communicate by phone) that the negative balance would have to be resolved by enough sales to result in a positive balance before I could expect to receive any payments. (Duh!) A casual ledger provided a breakdown of "fees" charged yearly for "membership" – deducted from my account. Their "fees" had outpaced my profits. Shocked, I wracked my brain for recollection of previous communications with the Amazon.com Advantage Program. I remembered no membership fees when I first signed up in 2002. I remembered problems trying to receive payment early on, because Amazon wanted a significant minimum balance to build up before they would disburse payments – seems they didn't want the overhead of processing frequent checks. Also, there would be a $35 processing fee, per payment check, unless I gave my bank information for direct transfer. Somewhere along the line, over the years, I remember getting something in an email about a membership fee. I take full responsibility for my part in any miscommunication – but Amazon's designs and strategies of non-communication and obfuscation lie at the heart of how they wound up with all of the profits for the sale of my book – theirs and mine. I expected to be billed for their "membership fee". I didn't expect it to be a yearly fee; the site was already set up, so lack of contact about billing was of no concern. At least, in a business relationship, I expected regular communication and a yearly statement on my account. Amazon Advantage does none of this. They do communicate with an urgent email when ordering a book. That's the only predictable communication. I lost track of the times I rearranged my schedule to invoice, process, pack and deliver to the post office the one or two books ordered to meet Amazon's deadline. Over the course of nine years. How could it be that Amazon.com set it up to take all the profits? Days earlier, that thought was furthest from my mind when I tried to contact Amazon through my Amazon Advantage account. I thought the money was there. I thought I would arrange to have my book published in a Kindle version to promote sales. My primary income is now my VA disability check and Social Security. Facing financial hardship in the family, in these times, I thought a Kindle version of my book would provide additional income to tie us over – partly because it would stimulate sales of hard copies. So, I intended to try to purchase a Kindle with funds from my Advantage account, learn the device, and arrange for a Kindle version of my book. Nowhere on Amazon.com – not even with a search – could I find a link to the Amazon Advantage program. After a general email inquiry, during which I had to reset my password, I was able to access my empty account. I believe Amazon.com used its sophisticated technological and communication skills to essentially embezzle the money in my account. I admit, I could have been more aggressive about following up on my account. I was too trusting. Like many others in the Amazon Advantage program, I am not a businessman first – but rather a writer and retired counselor, and Amazon took advantage of that. I trusted Amazon.com to be ethical and fair. Back when I was unable to secure payment for my initial profits from Amazon.com, I had turned my attention to other things. It was like having money in the bank, having a small account, where profits were slowly growing with each occasional order. Over those years, I sought what looked like more lucrative financial pursuits. Illnesses came with my disability, and a bad car accident. But there was always the book. Earlier this week, I had a plan to promote that book. I would use the funds in my account to pursue the Kindle route, but they weren't there. Amazon.com, in a master-stroke of corporate greed, had acquired all the profits from my book – a book for which we second-mortgaged the house to publish. Granville Angell Further Clarification in Response to Amazon.com (which has been ignored) Mr. Aly, I have no idea whether or not you are even receiving my reply. Once again, Amazon restricts dialogue. You don't seem to have any idea that the way your company went about depleting my account is my major issue. Therefore, let me try to clarify my perceptions here. I am wondering if my narrative had the clarity I was attempting to develop. The pivotal point here is that Amazon.com did not communicate with me, except to order books: no yearly statement, indicating balance, a fee deducted yearly, nothing like that. Further, neither is there a link to get into the Amazon Advantage program on your site, and a search for the program does not yield the Amazon Advantage sub site. So I had to send email to discover the links in order to access my account. I believe Amazon structured it this way to discourage routine account checks by Advantage vendors. Yes, I could have retained link information on my computer (I did), but I changed computers and had a drive crash. And, when one is not getting much activity in a business venture, one is inclined to direct attention to more promising pursuits. This should not be a signal for Amazon to change their contract, add a yearly fee regarding membership and start deducting from vendors' accounts! I do remember an email from Amazon, well AFTER I signed up, indicating an intent to charge the membership fee. At the time I was expecting enough book sales to offset additional overhead partnering with Amazon. But, out of sight, out of mind - especially since I was expecting billing. Had Amazon sent me a statement, indicating deduction from my account, I would have been able to make a determination of whether it was worth it to continue with them or cut my losses. Rather, your company continued to deplete my account to a significant negative balance, without even notifying me! People like me, who are not savvy businesspeople, and who usually have other pursuits in the fire are especially vulnerable to stealth strategies like Amazon's. It may not be illegal, but it sure as *** is unethical! How can Amazon justify taking all of the profits from the sale of my book, under any circumstances? Under the present arrangement dictated by YOUR post-contract terms, I have to sell many more books through Amazon before even breaking even. And, if I cannot increase book sales because I cannot cycle profits back into financing further promotion, I have essentially become a slave to this Amazon rat race. At Amazon's beck and call, one one-book order at a time, I have to drop what I'm doing and deliver the goods at considerable cost to me! I call this corporate feudalism – and I'm the serf here. BTW, I did file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, as well as begin circulating accounts of my experience on the Net. Another thing, I did not mean to imply that Amazon is out to swindle disabled vets. I think your Amazon Advantage program (an ironic play on words) is designed to swindle anybody who vends their books with them. That I happen to be a disabled vet, with limited resources, is a more salient point to the kind of collateral damage your policies inflict on people. So, this all started because I wanted to purchase a Kindle out of my account, learn the ropes and further promote my book through publishing for Kindle. Amazon's actions have crippled all of that! Tell Jeff Bezos that he has ruined the plans of this old vet through the greed of his company, though I bet he is nowhere to be found, celebrating a holiday of which he probably has no clue of its meaning. I have been a faithful Amazon customer from the beginning, but not anymore. Granville Angell

Best wishes to you and your pursuits. Thank you so much for your service!

I am very grateful. I completely see your point. Looking at the big picture, (by their policies) Amazon looted you while you weren't looking and hoped you wouldn't notice. Amazon may be the swindler now, but they themselves will be swindled unless they change their ways.

Rev.

13:10 if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.

Somerville, Tennessee
Service
Amazon Membership

Bait and Switch

Me:I placed an order and I got a cancellation email that said due to the product was out of stock, but the product is still listed, but at a highly inflated price. I feel like this is fraud ie. bait and switch. Dheeraj:Hello, my name is Dheeraj. I'll be happy to...
#1912433

I hope you were able to come to a favorable resolution. Trying to get justice from Amazon can be a pain.

I brought evidence of their 'bait and switch' to my state AG's Consumer Protection Division. All I got was a lame form letter from them in return, saying "we do not have jurisdiction over this matter." Since when? Sales occur in our state and Amazon has a warehouse here. Amazon collects and pays sales tax to our state.

But maybe that's where the rub is. Now that online sales provide sales tax revenue, our state is reluctant to see and tell the truth about the matter.

Cowards. First Class Cowards.

View more comments
Shelton, Washington
Amazon Website

Lies and Deceit

This not a normal complaint. This is to complain about a company employed by Amazon. Staff Management lured us to Campbellsville, Ky. on the promise of employment only to turn us away at their doors. We moved from PA. to KY. My husband left his children behind in hopes of being able to pay child support and to help them better from here. We were told as soon as we get here that we would have work and that we should call right away. We called the day after we arrived and set up for an orientaion. We went to orientation and did all their paperwork. We passed their drug tests and then we were told we will call you when a job comes available. Now what happened to the jobs that they said were promised to us. What happened ???? Now my husband is depressed and is very upset that this has happened. he might go to jail for not paying child support. All this because of lies and deceit.

I work for staff managment in kansas and I like the job but there's no reason for all of u to be mean to this woman obviously this is very disaapointing and I'm sure she wouldn't waste time by blasting staff managment she's trying to be nice and warn other ppl. Every1 have a merry xmas!

Well I work at Amazon through Staff Managment I was also promised the job and I got it!! Did you call them back?

Everyone I have seen apply has gotten the job...you know there is also a backgroung check also right?? looking for anothe job would have been kind of smart but why move to another state to work a job that pays 10.00 an hr to know you will be laid off anyway?

@PissedConsumer369438

In Vancouver when Amazon opened the operation Staff Management did the hiring process, they promise jobs they trained the people and guess what? they lay off many people after two months, they lay people off and in the meantime they were recruiting new associates, that company is a fraud.

The supervisors in the Vancouver site they were trained in Nazi system, no respects to the worker at all, specially in the producction line, lots of problems with theirs systems and the workers struggle to meet their demands, that is a company-proslavery.

It is a shame, on top of that they cut the hours all the time and they give lay off without notice. No respect at all, don wait your time, find a job with a different company.

WTF who in their right mind relocates PRIOR to having the job??? Better start looking for something in KY... NOW!!!!

Washington, District Of Columbia

Amazon Let A Woman Steal My Money

A woman bought a DVD from me. I sent it with delivery confirmation. It was confirmed as delivered to her. 3 months later she reported it to the credit card company like she never received it. I sent amazon the proof right away like they asked. The credit card company sided with the woman and amazon took my money out of my account. They said there was nothing they could do and would not answer any more questions. I told them I wanted my account closed because of this. They sent me a link that didn't work 5 times despite me telling them the link did not work. I told them I was coming to their office personally to close the account no matter what it took. Finally they closed my account.

Amazon are THIEVES! Simple as that!

They will keep siding with the buyers even if the seller is 100% right.

I WILL NEVER SELL OF SHOP WITH AMAZON AGAIN! I'm sticking with eBay!

Well, it looks official, slowly the sellers are going to move out and Amazon is going to become a ghost town, gone the way of Geocities and Angelfire... A shame to since they had so much going for them but they just can't seem to get their policies right. Not a hard fix either.

All they need to do is to send their notification A-Z email, then, if the seller doesn't respond, assume the seller didn't get the email and send another along with an actual letter in the mail. If the seller still doesn't respond, have the buyer send the item back to the return address. When the shipment is verified, amazon debits the seller and gives the money with shipping back to the buyer.

If the buyer claims they didn't receive an item, same process as above. But if the seller responds with proof that they did ship the item, then the shipping company should provide proof that they delivered the item. If they cannot, then the shipping company is responsible. If they can, then the buyer is responsible.

Not too hard, eh?

10/17/11 I was notified of a a-z claim at the same time Amazon took the money from my account and refunded the customer.They stated that they contacted me on 10/08/11 about the complaint,I was never notified of any complaints,Just prior to this my account was in review,when I contacted them about this they stated it was just normal to periodically review accounts,nothing was said to me about a return request or any issues with any of my sales.Because I did not respond to the so called notification the customer gets to keep the product and gets a full refund.WTF kind of system are the running???I have made several calls to Betty in Russia WITH NO POSITIVE RESULTS,now after they have taken the money from my account, they are now holding new funds in reserve for the previous case WTF ANOTHER CALL TO SELLER SUPPORT, They have no clue what is going on telling me that they have to hold my new sales funds for the previous case,mind you they took the funds from my account 10/16/11 for the refund and now want to hold the same amount again for the same item.I am out my item and the money and the customer that by the way the return was because they changed there mind 30 day's later and decided they no longer wanted the item,nothing wrong with the item ,they just changed there mind,got there refund and keeping the item they no longer want because Amazon say's they can keep it WTF.kind of business is this.

The same thing has happended to me. A buyer can summit a claim even if it is false and get there money back and keep the item. I will close my account with amazon also

South Bend, Indiana
Amazon Account

When tracking my Amazon item it was out for delivery came to Carpentersville then returned to Itasca

Delivery was for 4-29-11 then 4-30-11 my amazon Ipod left Itasca IL was out for delivery 12 hours but nerer made it 30 miles away to Carpentersville, Il as of 1:20 PM 5-1-11 the item is still out for delivery and not at my house.they should sub it out to Fedex or UPS or Even US mail This is not a true delivery service when they return it back to their Itasca base and not delivering it when they were alreaqdy in Carpentersville This also gives Amazon a black eye and may cause customers to shop with someone that has a real delivery service

:) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x

When add an intermediary such as UPS and they screw up it is your problem, so your customer should address it with you and hold you accountable and you (Amazon) it is your responsibility to deal with UPS. Good business come on.

Amazon to my knowledge does not personally deliver products. They have UPS, USPS or whomever, deliver it. Your problems is with one of them.

View more comments (2)
Schaumburg, Illinois

Amazon thieves

Amazon is holding 61/2 Thousand dollars my Money for over 120 days.. from all the years I've been in business i never bumped in to a huge thieve like this…time for a class A action,,and a big investigation.. I'm sure that there our more honest company's going through the same thing my company is going though right now …my advice to amazon sellers take of all your products close your amazon account before it will be to late and they will hold on to your money cuz they make money by holding to your money..additional i hear from friends in business,that if you bring in any from anywhere something that sales good amazon will be your competition in a 2 month period first they will ask you proof for not Amazon is holding 6 1/2 Thousand dollars my Money for over 120 days. From all the years I've been in business I've never bumped in to a huge thieve like this…time for a class A action and a big investigation.. I'm sure that there are more honest company's going through the same thing my company is going though right now …my advice to Amazon sellers take of all your products close your Amazon account before it will be too late and they will hold on to your money cuz they make money by holding on to your money..Additional I hear from friends in business, that if you bring in anything from anywhere something that sales well, Amazon will be your competition in a 2 month period. First they will ask you proof for not stolen products, then they will open up account with that distributor under a different name (not Amazon)…I've a lot of proof. Please if you know anything let's get together as a strong team and fight this legal thieves. I'm willing to help with what i can I'm ready to put in money in this case and I'm sure that all of us by just meeting up with the right legal team and the numerous people that Amazon did this to, with god's help we will be able to get all our money back and plus the lawyer fees and a big lawsuit and save other honest company's. please contact me if you been through something like this or know somebody or just friendly advice or want to help in any way. my Email address is jeff.friedman08@***.com

Sterling Archer- Just because you can "deal" with buyer fraud and Amazon's unscrupulous tactics doesn't make it OK. People working for a dictator who can "deal" with the dictator's practices obviously doesn't make it right. If not for ourselves, we need to work to get these policies changed for our children and other people who can't "make it by" with these fraudulent practices in place.

That sucks for you. I am in no way professional, in fact I can't even be counted on to show up on time for work. But I still take care of my Amazon customers and I am making thousands of dollars a month. I've been doing so for 3 years and I sell items that are only on Amazon's best seller lists so I am in direct competion with them.

First and foremost, let me tell you this. We are all "competing" with amazon. They are the most trusted seller on their own site. EVERYONE has to undercut Amazon pricing in order to "compete" with them. They know this, it's an excellent position for them to be in. Their site is strict so sellers have to fall in line. The result is the lowest retail prices available online because Amazon is already aprox 20% less than retail as it is, and 3rd party sellers bring the savings down even more.

In short, there is MUCH incentive for a buyer to shop Amazon because you will be hard pressed to find a better price.

Amazon isn't interested in getting your items pulled simply because you're selling something they're selling. Their entire system is catalog based, so most anything is being sold by or was at some point by Amazon.

I am a barley educated half twit and I can manage it no problem. Here's what is required that so many seem to lack.... Common sense.

Of course Amazon is strict, they have to be. Understand what you're dealing with. They have no interest in you or your company personally. All they care about is how their buyers perceive their experience. They care for only their brand which they are generously allowing us to use.

If you understand this, you know how to keep Amazon happy. Everyone in business has to evaluate their own position and determine for themselves weather or not they need to make a change. For me, a barley functional human being that has managed to keep his account going for 3 years when so many self proclaimed professionals with legal connections can't do the same; I simply follow my own advice. No single transaction outweighs the value of my account.

After all, where can I get the same amount of traffic? If I were to find a place with that traffic, how do I guarantee it converts to a sale like it does on Amazon? I can't, I don't have the billions of dollars they do, I can't drop millions on ad campaigns and server costs to support the anticipated traffic, let alone pay for the product required satisfy a userbase of buyers that should come along with such a costly campaign.

I can however afford $39.99 a month plus 15% commission on all my sales.

Now if you'll excuse me I have about 50 items to package and have ready for monday's shipments. If I don't do it now, too many additional orders will come in and then I might find myself suspended like so many of the people posting here.

LOL nikalseyn. Hard to believe someone this illiterate is actually running a business.

Perhaps someone would take you seriously if you would re-write this complaint in order to make it intelligible.

ID
#231945 Review #231945 is a subjective opinion of poster.
New York, New York

Security problem

Warning Amazon and/or a merchant I believe has a security problem and credit card numbers may become compromised as I recently found out when one day after my order an unauthorized charge turned up on my credit card. I also believe the merchant jefflikesauctions was responsible for the unauthorized charge. The amount of the unauthorized charge was small enough to not arouse suspicion. Amazon could not complete its investigation in the time promised but did admit the unauthorized charge after I contacted my cc provider and then closed my account. I will still use Amazon because I live outside of conus and free shipping saves me a lot of money compared to other online merchants.
Ketchikan, Alaska

Amazon.com/Tech Supply Center/J. Hutson

On March 6, 2011, I placed an order on Amazon to purchase a New Television that was listed as new. Upon receiving it, I noticed the stand had been partially assembled. I hooked up the television and it had a portion of the screen at the lower left that was black and some dead pixils at the bottom of the screen. I sent an e-mail to the seller using Amazons mail system requesting a new television since this one apeared to be used and was not working right. Mr Justin Hutson of Tech Supply (the seller) responded with a message that he had received the unit with some damage to the carton, and admitted that it might have been used, but said he did not have time to check out each item they sell. I requested that he replace the used television he had sold me with a new television, he then stated that they did not have another unit and I could return the unit to him and he would return my money (at that stage I started to wonder if he would or not). I again requested that he replace the television with a new unit, which he refused to do. At this time I still have a used and damaged television that they do not intend to replace! I have offered to accept a new television of equal quality from the seller, but he said he will not replace this television, and he has stated he has no obligation to do so. This was a clear case of fraud on the sellers part, ie, he sold a television that he was aware was used and not new as he listed it on Amazon. All that I want from this seller and Amazon is simply what I paid for, that is the new television that I paid for!I will be happy to provide copies of all e-mails to and from Justin Hutson/Tech Supply, upon request.

File a claim against the seller via Amazon stating that the item was not as described. Do not deal with the seller. Amazon may ask you to return the item, but you will be refunded fully.

There is no way to talk to Managment, employees do what ever they want because there is not way to complain. I have an issue with Amazon for over 4 weeks and I have not been able to resolve it, because they don't care.

YOU CONTINUE PUTING MY ACCOUNT IN HOLD (very unprofessional) I am planning to bring to your Managment this type of actions. I have called several times to your customer service and they promises they will put a note in my account, so they don't put my account in hold again but guys disregard any notes and continue PUTING my account in hold. I am sencirelly believe that the problem in your company is the account specialist department, every time I call they open a request to the account specialist and they claim that he/her will call me within the next 24 hours, it never happen I have never received a call from an account specialist.

I have a log of all the nightmare that I have with you guys, I am planning to send all this proof of very bad service to all the executives including Jeff bezos. I have requested for a supervisor to call me, and never received a call. I AM REQUESTING AGAIN FOR A SUPERVISOR OR A MANAGER TO PLEASE CALL ME MY PHONE NUMBER IS XXX-XXX-XXXX

Every time you put my account on Hold I buy from EBay and other places, so your company looses the business, but I think your company don't care, that is a bad business. Check my account and see the activities I have in the past.

My credit card number was stolen in Amazon, the bank Issued a new credit card, I provided the new credit card number to Amazon for some previous charges, my account was put in hold for weeks now. When I call amazon, they claim i will be call with in 24 hours, I have never received a call from them. I have send several emails, no response. They don't care because there is no way to call a resolution department or complain to Managment.

no complent. I just looked up the ones who sell the dean martin variety show.This is not sold by amazon..I looked it up under the better bussines burly. Gurthy&Renker.Arden N.C BIG RIP OFF DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

View more comments (2)