customer service customer service order money account item delivery shipping items

Amazon steals seller's monies to pay their bills

For the 3th time in a year since I have been selling online with Amazon, my account has been suspended and my funds held until Amazon gets around to paying. I am owed $1300 and it looks like I won't see it until January 2014, if not longer. This is not legal or ethical. Would anyone want to do business with people who held onto your money for 90+ days? No one would, which is why I am finally done with Amazon's *** business practices. I only stuck it out with Amazon because I was getting orders, lots of orders over the holiday season, but putting up with Amazon is not worth the hassle. They create problems for people and never have solutions. Just problems. I can see if I were a bad seller but I am not. All my orders go out in a timely fashion, within 2-3 days most of the time and I always provide tracking and ask for feedback. The problem is, Amazon's business ethics create bad buyers. If a buyer doesn't want to pay for an item, all they have to do is leave negative feedback, contact Amazon and file a sorry-*** complaint and Amazon refunds their money from the seller's account. The buyer gets to keep their item plus their money. I've been scammed by many of Amazon's buyers who pull this stunt and they do it because they know Amazon will let them scam the seller.... keeping happy customers and all that. It's becoming common knowledge Amazon will hold their seller's funds in order to pay their bills and make investments before doling out seller's pay......months later. The Internet is chock full of seller's complaints about this issue and I've gone to the federal trade commissioner twice and put in complaints. How this company keeps going like this, I have no idea since no one wants to associate with Amazon anymore as their reputation is catching up with them. If I didn't get orders, I would have walked away from Amazon months ago. But I am done now; I want Amazon to pay me what I am owed and then I want nothing more to do with them. Amazon treats everyone like dog *** in order to keep customers satisfied. Their warehouses are run like American slave factories and they show sellers no respect whatsoever. Until Amazon learns to conduct business the right way and change their unethical practices, I just want to collect my $1300 and tell Amazon where to shove off.
Loss

Amazon .com i make a mistake when i was selling laptop

is galsonson i was selling laptop last year i make a mistake on amazon is my mistake i don t the policies i don t know amazon don t allow seller to have more than one account i have a total of 6 account cause i did not read policies i sold a total 12914 dollars now the company refuse to pay for cause i make a mistake amazon is the best place to purchase and do business please seller per-performance i am very sorry if i was mad say bad thing about please i need my money i have no job i have bills to pay please i need the money to pay rent my bills i love amazon best place to do business on earth thank you so much amazon

I "make a mistake" trying to decipher this post. Now I have a huge headache.

Loss

I make a mistake when i was selling on amazon last year

is galsonson i make a mistake when i was selling on amazon i did not know amazon don t allow seller to have more than account after i find that is the reason amazon refuse to pay please removed my claim again amazon for 12914 dollars i will contact amazon myself to solve this but the way amazon is best place to sale and purchase i am very sorry about anything i say cause i was very mad now i will solve my claim with amazon amazon is a good place to sale to do business on earth i love you amazon please i need my money to be release i will not make anymore mistake i love seller -performance@amazon.com and god love you.

I am sorry, but the grammar in your post is so bad; I cannot make heads or tails of what you are attempting to say.

Ripoff Artists | Amazon review

Do not EVER order from these rip-offs. I ordered a chair of limited stock from them via Amazon after ordering it from HomeClick on 9/29 and getting a response back on 10/1 stating it was out of stock and would not ship until 12/26. Yes you read that right. So I turned to my trusty Amazon and ordered from Moysha a an Amazon Seller. What a mistake! 10/1 - ordered chair from Amazon 10/4 - received notice that item shipping label was printed 10/9 - checked UPS tracking which reflected that UPS had not received the item. Emailed seller via Amazon to state there has been no activity on the item's shipping label. 10/10 - after not getting a response message all day I called the seller. Seller stated they would put a "tracer" on the item and if I had not received it by 10/15 they would automatically send one out. I asked specifically if they have it in stock. They responded they did. I emphasized I wanted the chair over any refund. They stated they had the chair in stock and would put aside one in case they needed to send "another one". 10/16 - emailed seller stating item was not received and per discussion item should be shipped immediately. Received no response. 10/18 - called seller and got full (cell phone) voicemail. Called repeatedly until phone was answered. Was informed by a different person that a tracer takes 8 days but that they would send out the item that day. I told seller they needed to send it out that day or give me a refund. They stated they would send it that day and send me an email confirmation. I got no email. 10/19 - called seller and got full voicemail again. Called Amazon to find out my options. They opened an investigation. Called seller again to find out where my chair was. Was told they were trying to locate one to send me. See notes from 10/10 to see why this made me angry. Amazon ultimately refunded me but has none in stock. Stock is low everywhere and to get it now looks like it will cost in excess of $200 when I paid $122 on Wayfair for the first one and $143 to Moysha for what was supposed to be the second one. Don't do business with these people if you want furniture that is actually delivered and intact.

I have had a very similar issue with Moshya Furniture over a table. The table was never received, i was sent UPS tracking numbers that UPS told me we labels only and the table had never been shipped through UPS.

I requested a refund by email and phone. Moshya claimed they issued refund but never have. I'm still battling with them.

They are dishonest and fraudulent!! Unhappy Louisiana Lady

i too bought from this company they are by far the biggest rips offs. once they have your money they don't move so fast to fix the problem my dinette set came in missing parts and damaged legs and table top scratches dents etc today the leg broke ff a chair when buy 100 b daughter sat on it.

what is worse is yoiu cannot c=get them on the phone their mailbox is always full. i ave ordered fro amazon before and never had the problems i do now on a scale of 1 - 10 they are a big 0(zero)

View more comments (1)
Review

I ordered a watch from a pop-up which occurred while I was ordering from Amazon

I have been scammed. QnQ watches has been sending watches which I didn't order. They claim that I had to cancel my subscription to watches. The watches were of a Walmart quality of $12.95 and they charged me $150.00. I trusted Amazon wouldn't allow scam artists on their website. I was wrong and trying to contact Amazon has been a 'bear of a problem'. I did order a watch for $5.95 and that's all the watch was worth and it didn't have the day and date feature which was in their pop-up and of course, since it was a pop-up which occurred while I was making an order on Amazon, the pop-up has 'vanished'. They claim that I had to cancel my subscription to receiving Walmart watches at 10 times the cost of a Walmart watch without the feature which I remember in their Pop-up ad. The company is out of India and;therefore, is a fly by night scam artist which might have been able to use Amazon and collect millions of dollars and get on a plane back to India. I'm serious about this. Shame on myself for getting trapped in this scam and shame on Amazon for either allowing this type of ad when purchasing from Amazon or shame on Amazon for not having better security. I have written to the Fed Trade Commission, US Postal Fraud Division, Consumer Federal Protection Bureau, my credit card company and Amazon itself. Unfortunately, you can see an Internet Tax coming to support the Internet Police. Some days you don't want to use the Internet due to the hackers, scam artists, etc. But what is the answer to all these problems? For the consumer: Be very, very careful when ordering on Amazon.

Readers to this site and others regarding reviews of Amazon will note that 'replies' always the same tone and are posted within a week of the original post. A zealous defense of Amazon of any and all wrong, followed by a mean insulting response directed to anyone who has made a comment to imply Amazon capable of any flaw.

Not sure how many people would chose to spend hours every month defending a large corporate operation. Seems odd . . . it is public knowledge that Amazon is very secretive . . . secret operations can easily lead to unchecked unethical harmful misconduct . . .

Guessing you met one of the Amazon crew.

It is Amazon's fault and yet you blame the consumer for being greedy. Is that logical or what?

It is blaming the victim of a burglary for not being home. Why not blame the burglar?

Amazon has the duty to make sure it's website is free of malware even if the malware is brought in by the consumer.

Blame should be meted out to those who make money but allow impropriety to affect their business dealings. After all, Amazon has billions and the greedy potential customer has pennies.

Sounds like the scammers have taken over Amazon and the geeks are helpless to secure their site. So what does that tell you?

1. Amazon is not a safe site to shop.

2. Since they don't lose money on the pop ups, the pop ups aren't their highest priority.

3. What is Amazon highest priority? Making money cause that is what they do.

Don't expect the moon and stars from the Internet. Only one in four items on Amazon site are worthy of purchase. The rest you can get at the local store at the same price or lower. The reality of Amazon now-a-days. Deal with it and move on or else the next purchase will be even a bigger rip off.

Your first mistake was clicking on a pop up. Which can accidentally happen and can be reversed by clicking and X On the box.

But then you actually ordered a product from said pop up. Which anyone with common internet sense should NEVER do. And please don't 'warn' me or others about Amazon. I've ordered numerous products from there and haven't had any problems.

You are the one who acted like a 7 year old with daddies credit card and thought the internet was full of Mr Hydes when it's usually full of Dr Jekyll's. You admitted to buying $6 watch.

Now I will offer you some advice: stay away from the quarter machines at the exit of Kmart and spend some money on a quality watch. Sorry

View more comments (3)
Tags
  • Amazon scam artists

Pre-Orderd games havent arived | Amazon review

I pre ordered a Pokemon x and y from amazon and was promised that it would be delivered on the release day, this is not the case. i also sent an email to amazon customer support to explain the matter and in response i got a fill in the blank from from what seems to be a mail merge computer system. I am appalled that even with the pre-order i have not received my game where as some people who have ordered the game after me have received it. i will never pre-order anything from amazon again as it is not work the time ore money. there are much better company that you can order from
Tags
  • Amazon Delivery
Complaint about delivery driver for order 202-3633728-6776313. The driver called me and I told him to leave the package outside the front door of the flat. However, he kept asking where to leave it, even though I explained it to him clearly and in simple steps. While...

In the US Amazon uses either UPS, FedEx, or the US postal service so the drivers are not an employee of Amazon, plus Amazon isn't always the seller or shipper of the goods purchased Amazon has indipendant sellers who may ship the items themselves or have "Fulfilled" by Amazon (this is the case with all Amazon Prime sales) with shipping through the above mentioned carriers. I've looked up the shipping for the UK also because I've shopped on Amazon.CO.UK quite a bit, to send gifts to my family in Newcastle Upon Tyne, and Amazon doesn't do their own deliveries in the UK they use the post, UPS, etc...

to ship the goods.

While I've not had any issues I am sure your issue was very frustrating and I'd find out which company was responsible for your debacle and file a complaint with that company in writing, hopefully you can get some resolution with your order. :zzz

Review
#451960 Review #451960 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Never got my watch or refund | Amazon review from Los Angeles, California

i ordered a watch via amazon. Delivery address was a freight forwarder where i was supposed to collect it. They sent it via ups, then usps (without a signature confirmation) upon delivery. The tracker says "delivered", the freight forward never received it. They even sent a letter to amazon to assist with the refund efforts to confirm the non receipt of the watch. Certified watch Co does not answer my emails, they said that they cannot locate the watch and filed an insurance claim. it's 3 months later and NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their Shipping policy on the site says- watches require a signature. USPS said the method of shipment that was selected did not require a signature! None of the parties involved give a *** as long as the delivery tracker says "delivered"...........so i'm just the pissed off consumer now!
Lolita

Why dont you try their support chat portal ? Here is the link to get instant support for refunds and returns from Amazon customer service https://goo.gl/RWPPCt

I understand that if a buyer has more than four returns/refunds Amazon A-Z guarantee is not honored.

I have been using Amazon for half a dozen years.

I could of easily complained multiple times but never bothered, and I got some real *** in the past that seemingly were obvious to Amazon. Another frustration, repeatedly sellers will send me something different than what is advertised because they don't read the description carefully before listing.

Both these issues could easily be resolved by Amazon by asking EVERY seller to verify the retail price on the listing is accurate prior to the listing being put in. The A-Z guarantee returns/refunds of course is going to be high if Amazon chooses to not demand sellers be forthright.

At the same time buyers should be realistic and know that Amazon is a mega business and generally customer complaints are not being heard. To an Amazon buyer my advise "*** sent costing you under $25 just eat the loss and don't buy anything costing more than $100 from Amazon."

Don't assume anything about Amazon. It is a mega company on the stock exchange. As long as they make a profit on a sale that is their highest priority. Read this site post and others.

One person offered tracking means nothing cause seller know how to beat the system.

Another post reported a man was waiting a car part with tracking which later the seller admitted they didn't even stock.

To many sellers are getting postage/tracking on the Internet. I knew some of my Amazon orders were arriving well past the last delivery date but didn't care enough to complain. After the car part posting started to follow packages. A large lightweight item that previously ordered regularly coming from California in less than three days in the past received an emailed to say it was shipped. According to tracking it didn't leave the city until seven days later, then sat in a town 200 miles away for another three days (checked Mapquest to verify the distance). Then there was a gap of over three days in tracking - this is now just short of 2 weeks after it was 'shipped'. It arrived 3 days past the last day provided. Don't want to make any accusation but for so many Amazon Geeks not to be recognizing they are ROUTINELY providing false information to customers about their purchase delivery is hard to believe. They have to be jerking us around.

Got an education on Amazon operations after ordering a popular high ticket item that can be purchased in any electronics store. An Amazon seller listed it at a price well above the manufacturers price with the promise of bonus items - no specifications. I took a chance cause the seller had excellent reviews. Something completely different arrived at the doorstep and no mention of 'bonus' nor did the packing slip made no mention of what I ordered. Upon contacting the seller he had no idea of what he was selling and after multiple emails where the seller was obviously a bully contacted A -Z guarantee. I got my money back HOWEVER A - Z it should of been obvious this guy was forwarding his orders from his east coast location to a warehouse on the west coast. This seller not only didn't know his stock he didn't even know what the size or weights of the items he was selling.

Summary you now know if the item is important to you buy it elsewhere. Amazon pretense to be monitors its company operations is obvious a joke. As long as Amazon makes money for it's investors that's good enough.

View more comments (2)
Review
#451915 Review #451915 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Amazon.com search, filting and sorting results appear to be rigged.
Amazon's search, filter and sorting tools do not produce accurate results. It appears as if items are presented out of order in order to favor certain manufacturers and/or suppliers over others. I have reported it to Amazon in the past and they have been able to...
#802079

Wow !!! get a life :?

View more comments
Review

Charging sales tax on shipping &handling | Amazon review from San Francisco, California

Last week I looked at my Amazon invoice and noticed that they had charged sales tax on s&h. Yes, I live in the great state of California and must pay sales tax on Amazon products, but that's another discussion. This complaint is about charging sales tax on s&h charges. Who does that? Nobody except Amazon! They sent me the same answer twice. The answer suggests that the State of California allows them to do so, so I looked at some invoices I have received from companies located in California. Shipping&Handling charges are ALWAYS below the sales tax line!!! This may seem trivial, but Amazon is known for customer service while engaging in customer rip-off. I seem to be the only California customer who has noticed this tax, if not, would the rest of you please complain and not back down from their lame excuses?!?!
#802080

I think I love you Connie :)

Hey ***, California law clearly states that "Shipping and Handling" fees ARE subject to sales taxes. If the line just said "Shipping" there would have been no tax. That's the case in many states, too.

Plus, anything charged as sales taxes or anything else identified as "taxes" must be submitted to the state...the merchant never gets to keep the money. Amazon gets audited by sales tax officials in every state every year, and they need to prove that the taxes were actually paid.

No scam here. You should wise up before embarrassing yourself in public again.

I just recieved an order from Amazon right.Guess what their is no sales taxes on my S&H but guess what their is sales taxes for my product that i purchased.My S&H was free of charge.Maybe you made an mistake look again and Be sure before you open your mouth.

@***NIE

I'm glad they are not charging sales tax on shipping on invoices sent to Texas. They have acknowledged that they do on invoices for sales to Californians. Please don't assume I made a mistake reading the invoice, if I had, the issue would not exist.

Sara L
@***NIE

My, my, Connie, you sure are a rude ***. And you also seem to have some difficulty with the English language.

Perhaps you should learn how to write and spell before you post.

Your welcome. :p :p