Elizabeth City, North Carolina
3.1
Turnaround Time

In south Florida Amazon delivery is BS nothing is arriving on time and you get a text saying they tried to deliver but couldn’t. How is that possible considering I do not live in a gated community??????? I am sick of this and it’s seriously stressing me out as I have no clue where my items are.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Comments

I live in Memphis and this just happened to me today. The package was supposed to be delivered on the 6th no less.

What's even more funny about this is I was in my kitchen and saw the van do a circle in my cul-de-sac then leave. They literally drove down my street to make it appear like they tried to deliver then said I wasn't home. Earlier this week they decided it was OK to drop my and my neighbors' packages on the ground at the street because apparently delivering them to our houses is an inconvenience. It's not like there's an issue with packages being stolen nowadays or anything and leaving them on the street doesn't make it that much easier for package thieves...

I'm giving Amazon one more chance to make this right and then I'm canceling Prime after 5 years as a customer. Plenty of other retailers have two day shipping and only use FedEx or UPS whom I've never had an issue with.

I just had the same thing happen. On my tracking information, it said that all my Christmas packages were sent back to Amazon because "customer refused delivery." However, the packages never left the distribution center for delivery.

I spent two hours on the phone with Amazon trying to resolve the issue. They told me that any of my packages from a third-party seller would have to be reordered by me. They also told me that I would get refunded within an hour so that I could reorder the items; however, my account says that the refund won't be applied until 1-2 days.

They wasted hours of my time, lied to me, and did nothing to compensate me for all the hassle. I cancelled my Prime membership.