Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Please do not sell on Amazon. I am not a seller or online businessman in any way. I signed up for an Amazon seller account just to have an outlet to sell some of my hobby computer equipment as the need arose. We're talking maybe one listing a year here. Well the time...

The B.B.B. DOES NOTHING, but review & grades them, which I think they have an F from another reviewer, have not looked ,but will!

I would imagine they would. Contact consumer affairs & take them to small claims court,it does NOT cost that much to pay a small fee for a small claims. But, do not let it keep dragging out,I would call 10 times a day & block my number & become a real pain. Somebody needs to take Amazon DOWN!

It is getting around how bad they are,just keep telling how they do everywhere & to anybody who will listen! Hooyah Getem

View more comments
Tags
  • selling on amazon
  • selling privileges
  • perfect sale
  • ebay or amazon

Amazon raised the price of item as I was ordering it!

This review is from: Dunecraft I Love You Bean Science Kit (Toy) When I went to the item page this was advertised at $6.99, same price as similar items. By the time I put it in my cart the price went up to $11.95! I know that Amazon suddenly realized that it would be a good Valentin's Day gift so they raised the price as I was ordering! I was ordering this one and a different one for my grandsons and was very glad that the price was the same (at the time). I didn't want the same for both (sibling Rivalry) so I went ahead and ordered. But Amazon just lost favor with me. I am so angry and disappointed because I thought they were reputable.

Every online store raises the price regardless of whether or not the item is in a customers cart. They're not being sneaky or dishonest they're just doing what EVERY retailer does.

A sale ENDS so the price goes back up, just like at Walmart or Best Buy... Not a conspiracy just consumer paranoia......

@Anonymous

PARANOIA RUNS DEEP!!!!!

Look, Amazon does this repeatedly, not just occasionally.

Maybe a little PARANOIA is appropriate when dealing with AMAZON! :cry

amazon does this all the time. One of the issues that will stop it from being a really good place to shop.

I often look at slickdeals and within minutes of one or two people getting a low price they raise the price. that is just not customer friendly and since they have so much less overhead then walmart, target, bestbuy ect (NO STORE FRONTS) it just shouldnt be

@Anonymous

Apparently, AMAZON just feels it can do whatever it wants, without concerns for its customers. So many people, like some of the ones on this site love AMAZON so much that they agree that AMAZON can do no wrong! :?

View more comments (3)

Amazon review: They outrageously overcharged me for Archer Farms Trail Mix

In Mid January 2014 I wanted Trail Mix mixed peanuts real bad for the right price. After shopping at many NYC storefront stores, I could not get the right price and weight so I decided to go online. At Amazon I found a big jar (38oz) of Archer Farms Trail Mix for $16.00. These Trail Mixes included peanuts, nuts, M&M's and a variety of other goodies. It's not just peanuts. I just love the M&M's mixed in. So I ordered two (2) of them for $32.00 bucks and free delivery. Both were 38 ounces. Big jars. I am in Amazon Prime and I do not pay for delivery. Well THE VERY NEXT DAY I am in a TARGET store in Bklyn, New York and I sought out these same "Archer Farms" Trail mixed peanuts. Just to check out Target prices. I was shocked when I reviewed the prices. They were LESS than $10.00 and one was for only $7.00. I was mad as *** because the day before when I ordered from Amazon I PAID JUST ABOUT DOUBLE what Target was selling them for. DOUBLE! I will never purchase this particular product again from Amazon and I will be shopping much more often at TARGET. I believe Target is a very reasonably priced discount store and I urge people to check with TARGET before you send your money to AMAZON. In the last year I have found Amazon to be raising their prices on quite a few items. For example books that have been in circulation for a while - are sometimes sold for a premium. Well this is my story and I hope all you Trail Mix peanut lovers will enjoy this advice.

What? How is that Amazons problem ? You thought it was a deal when you ordered.Your being a bit squirrely over nuts.You *** :p

Praneel

Anonymous stated it best. You bought the food, yet you went to the store anyway????

People like you dont deserve oxygen. :cry

@Praneel

Does AMAZON sell OXYGEN? Maybe YOU can buy some, since you love AMAZON so much.

Seriously, either say something relevant to the discussion or SHUT UP!

Jerrid

I've seen this scoundrel criticize other consumers with the same word for word bull-*** he writes here. When any Corporate entity who symbolize consumer repression by soaking customers 50 to 75% higher than the norm -IT BECOMES MORALLY REPUGNANT and it is the Tyranny of Corporatism.

They are Corporate moral barbarians. The fish always rots from head and AMAZON should be shamed while a Suck-Up comment *** like you on bended knee should go home and drink Bleach. If a SOB like you were hanging I WOULDN'T CUT YOU DOWN! Moreover, stop trolling the Internet to paste your mirror copies on other sites.

If your IQ was one point lower you'd be a Plant. If I had crayons I would explain it to you.

So you purchased a overpriced product without doing your research and then you complaint about it ? Amazon can charge what they want and the price is clearly displayed you certainly didnt have to buy it yet you did.

Review
#472058 Review #472058 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Amazon marked a shipment of ours as "distributor damaged". We inquired about the shipment and were told it was lost, and if it wasn't found in 30 days, we would be reimbursed. After about 40 days, with no sign of reimbursement or inventory being found, we inquired...

Have you ever heard of insurance???Then kiss my *** & GOODBYE! There are so many complaints, just on here alone, just imagine all the other sites & the ones that DO NOT complain!

They are going to have some BIG problems soon! Hooyah

Tags
  • FBA
  • Fullfilment by Amazon

Edljoy_books, Amazon storefrone. Bait n Switch

Edljoy_books ReviewEDLJOY BookS1921 Jimmys RoadNew Bern NC  28560(252)229-8089Edljoy@hotmail.com "BUYER BEWARE BAD GUYS" I wish I could give a zero rating what a bunch of crooks. Please stay away if you don't want to be riped-off, scamed out of your money. I ordered a stereo, A Sony 7.1 Channel Receiver with six HDMI ports, As stated on their websit the item I received was in the correct retail box, but a different model was inside. The item was obviously very old maybe a 10 year old model, despite being sold as "New but refurbished." When I tried to get a refund, they wanted the item shipped back at my expense, despite the fact they they sent the wrong item. The stereo arrived in a brand new box, the description, the model number everything looked good. So I put it aside while waiting for my 55in HDTV to arrive. So far so good, when my TV arrived i opened my brand new Surround sound receiver box, surprise, surprise the stereo inside was not what was advertised, It was a 10 year old stereo. This thing was so old it did not even have HDMI ports LOL. When I contacted edljoy_books I was told you did not contact us in a timely matter. But in the spirit of Christmas we will refund or replace the item for you upon recipt of the stereo at your expense. I spent $35 to return the item in the same pakaging it was shipped to me. Via priority mail. Three days later I got an email saying "we received the stereo but it was damaged, either by you or the post office", therefore we can t help you. I then turn to Amazon for help since they are an Amazon storefront. And I am an Amazon Prime member, Been a loyal customers for many years. Made thousands of dollars in purchases. To my surprise Amazon also refused to help me. They did not care that someone doing business under their name blatantly stole from me. So here I am with no Stereo, no refund and out of the shipping fees I had to pay to return the dinosaur to them. Please do not buy anything from these crooks. See their email reply to me below. ----- Reply message ----- From: "Dawn Peluso" To: "ewilliams2099@yahoo.com" Subject: Customer contact message for edljoy.com Date: Tue, Dec 24, 2013 10:48 Please allow me to break this down for you.  You can't prove that I sent the wrong stereo, I can't prove that I did.  You  can't prove that you didn't break stereo and ship it back.  In the end this comes down to your word versus mine.  I have a broken 500 series receiver.  You MIGHT have a working 700 series receiver that I shipped you. I can't prove that, neither can you.  That is why there are return deadlines in place.  Be a responsible consumer, especially when purchasing used electronics.   I wish you the best and hope that somehow you can see that a business has the right to protect itself from unscrupulous customers, just as a consumer has the right to protection from unscrupulous sellers.  I'm not calling you unscrupulous, but I am saying that the time frame does lead in that direction.   This will be our last communication with you, best wishes.
Review

Amazon is wasting people's time

I placed an order with Amazon thinking how much time I would save and how efficient the whole process is. Instead, the $80 order required signature so UPS didn't leave it there. I find out about this because I got an email from Amazon I called UPS and after two attempts I am able to connect to a human being (that's a challenge!). I am told I need to follow the instructions UPS left but no instructions were left in my home. Then, the UPS person tells me I need to contact the post office and gave me another phone number and a different long tracking number (different from the UPS) I had enough. I decided to cancel the order. I called Amazon and cancelling the order is another nightmare. AMAZON, you guys are supposed to be expert in shipping. For an $80 order, you could have dropped that in my house. I would come from work, get my order and I would be happy. Instead, I spent like two hours in this mess. Never again, tomorrow I am going to the store and get what I need in 15 minutes

The only problem, my dear, is that our drones just stopped working and crashed.. Don't worry, because I am not worried.

Thanks much for your money.. Jeff Bezos

I AGREE WHOLE-HEARTEDLY I AM accountspecialist, cis@amazon.com and I KNOW WHAT I SAY IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL, AS I HAVE TRIED TO TELL YOU PEOPLE BEFORE, ONCE YOU GIVE US YOUR MONEY, IT IS OURS!!!!! WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS TO ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

EVER. EVER!!!!!!

AMANDA

Well, Amanda, I do still love you and we DO NOT CARE anything about those lesser beings who pay money to us. I mean, really, if they are so *** as to pay their money to us, that money belongs to us!!!!! LUV JEFF jeff@amazon.com

We, at amazon.com, can do whatever we want to do, because WE are superior to ALL of YOU. I KNOW, because I am a member of the Executive Customer Relations Team at amazon.com, and, even though I have lost ALL of my INSIGHT, I am hoping that my Best Friend Forever, Jeff Bezos, still loves me.

ME, TOO JEFF BEZOS jeff@amazon.com. As soon as I can get some INSIGHT, I will respond. TILL THEN...

@jerff

Hope you get over your brain disease. LUV

@amanda

Thank you. My brain is just fine, the only thing is I seem to have lost my insight.

Have you found it?

please return it to me. Amanda

GEE, all of you sorry beings. Sorry I haven't written anything, but I have been having very bad hair days. I will try my best to respond to your *** questions, if I can find a good hair treatment on amazon.com.

AmandaNix

#820372

When the advertising department came up with the slogan "RETURNS ARE EASY", they forgot to get approval from the Executive Customer Relations Team of amazon.com, of which I am a proud member. WE WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER HAVE MADE SUCH A *** STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!

We, in our insight, made the DIFFICULT DECISION, to cancel any account whose owner even TRIED to return any item bought on amazon.com. THAT'S OUR STORY, AND WE'RE STICKING BY IT!!!!!!

@amandanix

BS, AMANDA. BUT, I STILL LOVE YOU. JEFF

View more comments (10)
Loss

Mobile purchased from amazon got unseviciable with in 10 days.

OMG....the hardware supplied by GabbarDeals might have been from gray market (used one). It was delivered to me on 03rd Jan and today just it is 15 Jan...just ..Yesterday only the return window got inactive on amazon. The mobile (Micromax doodle 2 A240) got self-swiched off and not switching on any way. Its horrible for me...I am been looted for 14000/- by amazon and GabbarDeals. They should replace my mobile or return my hard earned money to me. God help me!!! Its will be first and last item I have pruchased form amazon...U CHEATERS!!! God help me..is any one listening!!!

Hi All.Jeff Bezos here, jeff @amazon.com, you can reach me there. I have realized that I was wrong.

I started out humbly, but then I became very, very rich. Then, I forgot all about my customers, who were the ones who made me rich. You might say that I got a "Big Head" And I hired people to represent me, and I called them Account Specialists , cis@amazon.com. BUT, I forbade those Account Specialists to talk to any of my customers.

I also appointed an Executive Customer Relations Committee (or Team) and told them to send anonymous emails to customers that they did not like. Amanda Nix is the MAIN MEMBER OF THAT EXECUTIVE CUSTOMER RELATIONS COMMITTEE (OR TEAM).

I decided to rename that committee (or Team) as the Customer Resource Team, so they can get access to your bank and credit card information (That was Amanda's idea, not mine) I also took away those people's INSIGHT and forbade them to ever talk to my customers, WHO MADE me very rich.

Now, I am very sorry and want to make it up to you, my customers.

You can contact me at jeff@amazon.com. If my employees will PERMIT me, I promise to write you back and make things right (IF IT DOES NOT COST ME TOO MUCH MONEY, AFTER ALL, I HAVE TO PAY THEM FOLKS, AND ALSO ME, YOU KNOW HOW IT US).

jeff@amazon/.com

WELL, you should have read our return policy carefully. WE DO NOT EVER ACCEPT RETURNS UNLESS WE FEEL LIKE IT!!!!!!!!

#820373

WELL, That's Your Problem, Not Ours. You Should Have Been More Careful and Read The Fine Print on the amazon.com Agreement..

We DO NOT LIKE TO HAVE YOU GUYS RETURN STUFF TO US!!!!!

I know, because I am a proud member of the EXECUTIVE CUSTOMER RELATIONS TEAM of amazon.com, and I did not achieve such a high position because I have nice hair!!!!! (Usually, I have bad hair days most often).

Amazon has a practice of selling junk,then closing its "RETURN WINDOW", therefore refusing to accept responsibility for ANYTHING. Amazon is concerned with one thing, and one thing ONLY; making money for AMAZON.

To Heck with Customer Service; JUST GIVE US YOUR MONEY!!!!! :sigh :( :p :eek

Ellouise

Have you YET had any luck even talking to anyone at AMAZON?

Try cis@amazon.com They are REALLY NICE AND ALWAYS RESPOND NICELY.

Yeah, Right. cis@amazon.com does NOT EVER respond to customer questions!

NEVER!!!!! :(

Ellouise

NO! No-one at Amazon cares about its customers once they have the money.

Forget replacement or refund.

Amazon won't even answer inquiries.

Are you Still buying stuff from Amazon? WHY?????

Ellouise

YES, someone is listening. Those listeners just don't work for AMAZON.

I have sent several emails to Amazon Customer Service concerning a problem with a Kindle Fire HDX (brand new).

Each time, I am assured that "...someone will contact you within twelve hours...". Twelve hours later, NO CONTACT FROM AMAZON. So, another email to Amazon Customer Service, exactly like the first one. Again, "...someone..." will contact you within twelve hours.

Another twelve hours later, NO CONTACT FROM AMAZON, and on and on.

Once Amazon has sold a product, Amazon no longer cares about the customer (who paid Amazon for the item). :(

View more comments (6)

Switch & bait on Amazon

I received an email from Amazon during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend advertising a box of 9 Jumbo Greenies for $13.99 from PetFoodDirect.com. I made the purchase and paid the $6.28 shipping as this was still a great price for these. I then received an envelope with 4 jumbo greenies and not a box of 9. When I called PedFoodDirect.com they informed me there was nothing they could do because this purchase was made through Amazon. The picture on their advertisement through Amazon shows a picture of a box of 9 Jumbo Greenies and never specifies anywhere that the buyer is only buying 4 Greenies. What a bunch of weasels! Scam artists!
#820375

YOUR PROBLEM, NOT AMAZON'S. AS A PROUD MEMBER OF THE EXECUTIVE CUSTOMER RELATIONS TEAM AT AMAZON.COM, I CAN CERTAINLY TELL YOU WITH GREAT INSIGHT THAT WE NEVER, EVER TAKE RETURNS FROM PEOPLE WE DO NOT LIKE.

(WANNA SEE MY NICE HAIR? I AM HAVING A GOOD HAIR DAY TODAY, FOR A CHANGE).

Did you enjoy them ? what flavor was it ? I'd never eat pet food

#820376
@Warlock

What kinda food do Warlocks like. Does amazon.com sell any?

Ellouise

SO, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?????

If you buy from Amazon, you pays your money and you takes your chances!!!!!

Once AMAZON has your money, you are history. No-one at Amazon even cares as long as they have YOUR MONEY.

Are you STILL buying stuff from Amazon? WHY????? :(

Amazon review in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania: Malfunctioning Kindle reader

I have a Kindle reader and it won't charge and the only advice from Amazon is buy another one. I have had it less that a year. I won't buy another Kindle! I was on live chat with Amazon and the only choice was to buy a new one. I am retired and on a fixed income and cannot afford to buy another one. I thought this would be a good one and last me. I would not recommend this one to anyone that wants one that will last and be worth the money. I'm sure there are other brands out there that are more reliable and worth the money. I feel like another senior ripped off!

If you really have a problem and want help, just contact me, Account Specialist, cis@amazon.com. Always helpful and really, really care about our customers!!!!!!

#820378

SHOULDA BOUGHT SOMETHING ELSE THAT REALLY WORKS FROM A COMPANY THAT ACTUALLY CARES. WE DO NOT CARE, at amazon.com, cause we just like your money.

Go cry on somebody elses shoulder, not ours. I know cause I am a member of the EXECUTIVE CUSTOMER RELATIONS TEAM at amazon.com (but don't try to call me cause I am having a bad hair day and forgot how to use the phone).

Ellouise

Look, if you continue buying from Amazon, OH WELL...

Buy something else that really works from a company that cares about its customers.

Ellouise

So, did you follow Amazon's advice and buy another Kindle?

WHY????? :?

Ellouise

If you buy a Kindle from Amazon, GOOD LUCK. Any problems with the Kindle and Amazon just says "Too bad.

We will gladly sell you another one".

I had a similar issue with a Kindle Fire HDX, and got the same answer; "BUY ANOTHER ONE".

Better yet, buy a really GOOD reader or tablet from someone else. :?

Amazon Fulfillment Center job employment lowball salaries

Amazon.com is building a large fulfillment center to Ruskin, Florida, thanks to yet another *** deal at the hands of governor Rick "***" Scott. Unfortunately, amazon sees Florida as a *** state where a salary of $75,000 would be adequate for an IT Mgr responsible for managing the facility's entire IT Infrastructure with only 2 weeks vacation and a small sign-on bonus that would be paid in portions over time AND due back in full upon termination. http://www.amazon.com/gp/jobs/240389/ref=j_sr_2_t?ie=UTF8&category=*&jobSearchKeywords=&location=US%2C%20FL%2C%20Ruskin&page=1 What a joke. Amazon is a billion-dollar corp and now sticking it to Florida's already-suffering job market, knowing well that fact and cashing in at the state's expense.

I am Account Specialist, cis@amazon.com. Just contact me for answers to your concerns.

Always friendly and really care about our customers!!!!!!!! YESSIRREE!!!!!!!

STOP COMPLAINING!

Amazon will use the Ruskin Fulfillment Center to deliver stuff via Amazon's new DRONES.

LOOK OUT, RUSKIN. Better build a few drone-proof shelters. :eek